Thursday, September 11, 2008

Money cannot buy happiness?


Okay, after my many years of trying to manage my finances, I'm afraid I've bitten off more than I can chew. I just don't think that I'm made for counting beans. I tried accounting once, and had to take it again to repair the damage done. Why is this so difficult for me?

There's a particular account of mine that enjoys heaping on all sorts of fees and I feel as if there's a hole in my pocket out of which money continually falls. It's slipping through my hands like sand.

Sure, money doesn't buy happiness, but it does tend to alleviate a lot of stress, yeah?

1 comment:

Drew said...

I love that photo. And yes, money won't make me happy, per se, but it would sure make things easier. I don't even want that much, just enough, y'know?