Monday, September 15, 2008

Rough night.

Last night. Allow me to paint the picture. I've got a lot of homework before classes on Monday. Needed something to keep me up. Just down the road exists a Maverik gas station. Fountain drink. Two months since I last had a Coke. Gotta stay awake to finish. Midnight comes and goes. Buy a nice big 44 oz Coke. It does the job. Staying awake, alert, all is well. Homework gets finished, looks up an article or few on BYU and the Packers. 3:30 rolls around and I'm still bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. Why not try a few games of chess on the computer? I lose. Finally get slightly tired around 4:30. Wake up around 6:30.

Rough night.

4 comments:

Lace said...

Wow, rough night, Chiv Keeb. Sorry that you had such a hard and then easy time staying awake. But I guess that is the college life, eh? It was great to see you and Jessica at LOST Saturday. HA! Good thing you walked in the door right after that text message. I was so mad. lol.

Drew said...

NO!!! You were doing so well! Coke is a fickle mistress... Beware, and remember your amazing willpower.

Chiv Keeb Muas said...

Ha ha, amazing willpower? Are you kidding me?

Koj tsis paub kuv.

Drew said...

GP, Chiv Keeb, GP... Now that you mention it, I recall that you actually have no willpower. But people can change! :)